Senior leadership capacity is at a premium, and some projects require external help. Services are available to help you get projects moving, address significant situations, or simply get some advice.
- Ad hoc projects where you simply don’t have capacity internally right now
- Advice at the senior level
- Discussions (within one organization or among several) that will be more productive with an external facilitator
- Interorganizational facilitation in areas such as joint ventures, merger exploration, shared services, etc.
- Opportunity assessment, such as feasibility studies or needs assessments
- Implementation support including developing reporting frameworks and tools, creating program roadmaps, and assessing organizational capabilities
- Stakeholder consultation, including tailored research, facilitation of advisory groups, and other methods
- Strategic conference assessment, to understand the objectives, business model, and impact of a conference or major event
- Executive coaching and support, on an hourly or retainer basis, for confidential discussions
- Others as requested
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416-737-3935 to discuss how we might be able to help.
We offer resources to help leaders of associations and other not-for-profits think about their approach to strategy and governance, from various perspectives.